Bricolsoft collects the following information about you:
- Log Information. For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically records information such as the visitor's IP address, domain name, browser type, language used, date and time of visit, pages visited, etc.
- Cookies. Parts of our website (such as our forums) store anonymous session data using cookies to enable webpage personalization. Our website may also access data present in cookies set by our marketing partners to determine referrals to our site.
- Voluntarily Submitted Information. We collect all information voluntarily submitted to us such as forums registration data, ordering information, survey information, etc.
- User Communications - When you send email or other communications to Bricolsoft, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links - We may present links in a manner that enables us to track whether those links were followed. We use this information to improve our site and customize our webpages.
- Business Partners. Our order processing capabilities are provided by share-it! Digital River GmbH. Please refer to the share-it! Privacy Statement for more details on their privacy practices.
Bricolsoft uses the information it collects to:
You have the option to choose your privacy preferences regarding the communications we send.
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- communicate with you about products and services
- provide service and support
- update you on new services and benefits
- provide personalized promotional offers
- personalize some Bricolsoft web pages
- allow you to participate in surveys and market research
To protect your privacy we adhere to these data sharing guidelines:
- We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. If we need to share personal information with others, we will obtain your consent.
- Notwithstanding the above, we may release personal information without notice or consent as required to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of Bricolsoft LLC or its business partners and affiliates.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users visited a particular page. Such information does not identify you individually.
Bricolsoft takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Bricolsoft utilizes appropriate procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- Our website and that of our order processing partner, share-it!, offer secure 128-bit SSL encryption to protect transactions.
- We restrict access to personal information to Bricolsoft employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our servicess.
Questions or Concerns?